This listing is for if you have installed an electric fan kit that is NOT from PCM of NC* and need the fans patched in the ECM. Fan patches are performed with HP tuners. You send in your ECM, we will patch it and ship it back. We do not lock the ECM, or modify any other tables besides fans. If you reflash the vehicle afterwards with a handheld/etc you risk overwriting the patch.
Vehicles supported include;
- 1999-2013 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2L Full Size Truck & SUV
- 2003-2009 4.2, 5.3 & 6.0L GMT 360 (Trailblazer, Trailblazer SS, Envoy, Saab, Rainier, etc )
- 2008-2012 5.3L GMT 355 (Colorado, Canyon, H3)
- GMPP Performance ECMs (Hot Rod Swaps)
Some applications (i.e. full size truck) control the fans through the ECM, and some only disable warning light for stock fan removal (i.e. 2004 4.2 Trailblazer). It is up to you and your fan manufacturer to know and understand the difference and whether or not your vehicle supports electric fans.
*If you have purchased a PCM of NC fan kit, the fan programming is free, just cover return shipping here – link.
How this works –
- Check out on this page for the fan patch & return shipping
- Ship your ECM to us using the courier of your choice. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your ECM to us.
- We receive your ECM and usually process in 24 hours
- We ship the ECM back to you